Block Plans with Flex Dollars
View meal plans, rates, and sign up!
Block plans are a great way to save money and enjoy an all-you-can-eat meal at the Club Dining facility. Block plans allow you to enter Club Dining a certain number of times each semester so that you can stop by for your favorite meals or when you don't want to cook, without the obligation of having to have every meal here. As you look at our block plans, consider: do you come into Club Dining to eat more often than you thought you would? Do most of your friends eat at the Club Dining facility? Would it be good to have in case you live off-campus and don't want to go home for lunch?
BLOCK MEAL PLANS
|Block 100 **BEST DEAL** =$1400||Block 75=$1150||Block 50 = $875|
|100 Club Dining entries||75 Club Dining entries||50 Club Dining entries|
|Breakdown $9.50 per entry||Breakdown $10.00 per entry||Breakdown $10.50 per entry|
|$450 flex dollars is included||$400 flex dollars is included||$350 flex dollars is included|
BRONZE MEAL PLANS
(Can't be booked by students living in Hale 2, 7, 8, 9)
|Bronze M-W-F = $814||Bronze T-TH = $698|
|UNLIMITED entry Monday, Wednesday, Friday
UNLIMITED entry Tuesday, Thursday
|$200 flex dollars included
||$250 flex dollars included
|No guest meals
||No guest meals
Also, check out our Anytime Dining Meal Plans.
Meal Plan Terms and Conditions
1. All meal plans are non-transferable unless otherwise indicated.
2. Gold and Silver Meal Plans allow for unlimited entry to Club Dining for the individual plan holder only. Bronze Meal Plans can't be purchased by students living in Hale 2, 7, 8, or 9 as students in these Hales are required to have either the Gold or Silver Meal Plan.
3. Meals under the block meal plans 25, 50, 75, or 100 can be used for guests provided that the meal plan holder is present
4. Sponsored block meal plans cannot be shared.
5. Flex dollars can be used at all Food Service locations (Seasider, C-Store, Farmer's Market, and Club Dining). Flex dollars can be shared providing the meal plan holder is present.
6. Meal plans will be DEACTIVATED on the last day of the meal period and remaining blocks and/or flex dollars will be forfeited without reimbursement of the meal plan holder.
7. If you sign up for a meal plan between Monday and Thursday, ACTIVATION will generally take one business day. If you sign up for a meal plan between Friday and Sunday ACTIVATION will generally take two business days. You may not eat in Club Dining until your meal plan is ACTIVE. When your meal plan is ACTIVE, you will receive a confirmation email from BYU–Hawaii.
8. The deadline to cancel or change a meal plan is the first day of the semester unless otherwise stated. Change/cancellation requests must be made online using the Change/Cancel Meal Plan Request Form. Once the request is processed, you will receive an email confirmation from BYU–Hawaii.
9. Meal plan upgrades may be made at any time during the semester using the Change/Cancel Meal Plan Request Form.
10. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF A CANCELLATION OR DOWNGRADE REQUEST IS SUBMITTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. In such a case, the meal plan holder will be responsible to pay the full amount of his/her meal plan even if he/she is not enrolled at the university. Failure to pay the full amount due may result in a financial hold being placed on the meal plan holder’s university account.
11. If you wish to submit an appeal after the deadline please email Daniel.Loveridge@byuh.edu. Please allow 5-10 business days for the appeal committee to make a decision.