BYU–Hawaii Food Services is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees and will follow the careful and inspired direction of our leaders by modifying our operations.
Please adhere to the recommended preventive actions (CDC guidance as of 3/15/2020) to help reduce the introduction of this virus into our campus community.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol where soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
Food and Dining Venues
View Modified Club Dining Hours
Thanksgiving Meal Plan Sign Up
View Modified Seasider Hours
Popular Services and Information
"The world needs men who cannot be bought or sold, men who will scorn to violate truth, genuine gold. That is what this school is going to produce. More than that, they’ll be leaders. Not leaders only [on] this island, but everywhere."