Food and Dining Venues at BYU–Hawaii
Popular Services and Information
Health and Safety Procedures
BYU–Hawaii Food Services is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees and will follow the careful and inspired direction of our leaders by modifying our operations.
Patrons are asked to adhere to the recommended preventive actions (CDC guidance) to help reduce the introduction of viruses into our campus community.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol where soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.