View meal plans, rates, and sign up!
GOLD AND SILVER MEAL PLANS
|Gold = $1313||Silver = $1155|
|UNLIMITED entry Monday-Sunday||UNLIMITED entry Monday–Friday|
|$125 flex dollars included||$175 flex dollars included|
|4 guest meals included||2 guest meals included|
BRONZE MEAL PLANS
(Can't be booked by students living in Hale 2, 7, 8, and 9)
|Bronze MWF = $814||Bronze TTH = $698|
|UNLIMITED entry Monday, Wednesday, Friday||UNLIMITED entry Tuesday, Thursday|
|$200 flex dollars included||$250 flex dollars included|
|No guest meals included||No guest meals included|
Also, check out our Block Meal Plans.
Meal Plan Terms and Conditions
- All meal plans are non-transferable unless otherwise indicated.
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze Meal Plans allow for unlimited entry to Club Dining for the individual plan holder only. Bronze Meal Plans can't be purchased by students living in Hale 2, 7, 8, and 9 as students in these Hales are required to have either the Gold or Silver Meal Plan.
- Meals under the block meal plans 25, 50, 75, or 100 can be used for guests provided that the meal plan holder is present.
- Sponsored block meal plans cannot be shared.
- Flex dollars can be used at all Food Service locations (Seasider, C-Store, Farmer's Market and Club Dining). Flex dollars can be shared providing the meal plan holder is present.
- Meal plans will be DEACTIVATED on the last day of the meal period and remaining blocks and/or flex dollars will be forfeited without reimbursement of the meal plan holder.
- If you sign up for a meal plan between Monday and Thursday, ACTIVATION will generally take one business day. If you sign up for a meal plan between Friday and Sunday ACTIVATION will generally take two business days. You may not eat in Club Dining until your meal plan is ACTIVE. When your meal plan is ACTIVE, you will receive a confirmation email from BYU–Hawaii.
- The deadline to cancel or change a meal plan is the first day of the semester unless otherwise stated. Change/cancellation requests must be made online by the deadline using the Change/Cancel Meal Plan Request Form. Once the request is processed, you will receive an email confirmation from BYU–Hawaii.
- Meal plan upgrades may be made at any time during the semester using the Change/Cancel Meal Plan Request Form.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF A CANCELLATION OR DOWNGRADE REQUEST IS SUBMITTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. In such a case, the meal plan holder will be responsible to pay the full amount of his/her meal plan even if he/she is not enrolled at the university. Failure to pay the full amount due may result in a financial hold being placed on the meal plan holder’s university account.
- If you wish to submit an appeal after the deadline, please email Daniel.Loveridge@byuh.edu. Please allow 5-10 business days for the appeal committee to make a decision.
To Enroll in a Meal Plan, Please Fill Out the Form Below: